Interaction Software (TGI)
- Interaction Software (TGI)
Interaction software (TGI)
Our programming software is a state of the art development.
It is to be installed on a Tablet with Bluetooth system for programming, verification, manual data download and drop-off activation. It has the following capabilities:
– Itinerary Creator:With it, you can program your itineraries almost without restrictions, from being able to take GPS and/or Sensors readings up to once per minute to the ability to select ranges (for example, you can take GPS and/or sensor readings every x minutes from yy:yy to zz:zz hours), specific times, or a combination of both, and mix different itineraries for different days. It consists on selecting:
- When you want GPS positions to be taken along with Sensors readings. 6 Daily tables at your disposal.
- When you want Sensors readings to be taken (without GPS as this saves a lot of battery life). 3 Daily tables at your disposal
- If and when you want the unit to turn its Communication System on, so you can wirelessly communicate with it. 3 Daily tables at your disposal
- Example: On days 1, 10 and 20 of every month, take GPS with sensors at 02:00, 05:00, then from 07:00 to 10:20 every 10 minutes; then Sensors-only from 10:30 to 18:00 every 30 minutes, and then GPS with sensors at 20:00 and 23:00
– Long communication range: Up to 750 meters LOS (ideal conditions)
– Fast data downloading: Faster than 3,000 rows of data per minute
– Autonomous Data Download (ADD) system: Leave the receiver in the area and it will automatically collect all the data as soon as it can connect with the unit(s).
– Battery calculator: Based on your created Itinerary, no matter how complex